First Day Checklist
We encourage you to bring the following with your children:
· Comfortable clothing and shoes to play in (NO OPEN TOED SHOES).
· One extra set of labeled clothing (in case of accidents).
· A small sheet/pillow/blanket for naptime (we ask that you bring it home once a week to wash and return on Monday).
· A favorite stuffed animal to make them feel comfortable at naptime.
We will provide the following:
· A nutritious lunch including 1% milk, protein, fruit, veggies, and grains.
· Afternoon snacks consisting of 2 of the above items.
· A full day of learning through play!