Out of School Youth Occupational Skills Training (18 to 24 years old)
Certified Nursing Assistant - This can be your first step to a career in nursing or the medical field. C.N.A.'s work closely with patients to provide hands-on care and promote independence.
Human Service Assistant - Prepare for entry level positions to determine, coordinate and provide support service to people in need.
Emergency Medical Technician - Prepare to become a nationally certified EMT. Entry level positions pay $15.00 or more per hour and EMTs can pursue education as a licensed paramedic to advance in the field.
RISE Programs (Grades 9-12)
In School Youth Program (Juniors & Seniors)
- Academic Coaching
- Basic Reading and Math Tutoring
- Math and Reading Tutor Services
- College & Career Counseling
- Paid Externships (Work Experience)
- Job Development & Job Placement Assistance
- Leadership and Community Service Activities
After School Program (Maloney & Platt High Schools)
Fun, interactive and project-based program with core focus areas in:
- College & Career Readiness
- Math & Science
- Health & Wellness
The program also incorporates enriching activities in media, arts, community service and recreation.
- Offers Homework Help & Tutoring
- Provides Daily Nutritious Snacks
- School Dismissal to 5:30 pm
Adult Education Programs (ESL Classes)