A Day in the Life of a WFC Preschooler
A typical day in the life of a preschooler includes:
- Circle Time: Children participate in a group setting with the teacher. They go over letters,words, and songs. Daily activities are also discussed that reflect the theme of the week.
- Center Time: opportunities to explore activities in the classroom learning centers and work in small groups with a teacher.
- Indoor/Outdoor Play: a chance to run, jump, climb, swing, pedal and develop those large muscles!
- Lunch Time: a well balance meal is served family style with emphasis on self-help skills.
- Songs & Stories: language, literacy, and number sense are developed through songs and stories!
Top of Page